27.5.09

"Are you here to make me mortal?"

Damn cun man that line! (i might paraphrase it a bit..hehe)

Another one line i like...but ain't that true though...

"religion is not flawless, because humans are not flawless"

true...to a certain extent...should be..."religion is not perceived as flawless, because humans are not flawless". (sorry...i suffer from post traumatic ToK-ngitis)

The story was like...walauweh!! It was certainly a relief to say the least, as it truly exceeds my expectation, mainly due to the defected and demented prior Da Vinci movie (but the book was sheer awesomeness!). I planned to read the book first(Angels & Demons), but i'm currently reading a book...so it'll be hard for me as i like to take my time to indulge in these written words one at a time. I vouched i was an avid reader once...before our school system caught up with me with all the text book materials (and markschemes...hehe) that we need to devour, and slowly shaping us to be an exam oriented student, wether we like it or not.

I'm not complaining though.I can just go with the flow. People might say that i'm like the lalang ditiup angin thingy...xde pendirian. But i do have one. I belief everything that has and will happen will turn out for the best. So why waste your life complainng bout stuffs and just do it, eyh?haha...But that's just my belief...







*Getting all pixied over the next rendezvous at sunway pyramid! (Everytime i hear the word 'pyramid' i get goosebumps because it reminds me of "The Arrival" i watched with Mr. Luqman Hariz!)

2 comments:

hilariouskozac said...

u know what telo, i watched this movie twice last week...one day after another. It was superb kan..first i watched i couldnt understand,but lucky me cause duduk sebelah kotok. he told me all the way the movie which part i don't understand.

Aqeem Azam said...

hahaha..i noe! mmg byk gle symbolism and metaphor kn dlm cte tuh..i tried actually nk baca that book, but came across not finishing it bcoz x phm! haha..nnt igt nk bca lg..best sgt!! haha..sheer awesomeness!!

Post a Comment