25.7.09

University of Benson & Hedges

I logged onto UCAS one fine day. It was a normal day as usual, with me glued to the chair facing my laptop for hours and hours hence. As I was totally nonchalant when accesing my UCAS page, I realized something unfamiliar with my UCAS status. It has changed!

But...I mean really changed...

" Firm- Unconditional- University of Benson & Hedges"

Fuck. Pulak dah. Then, when it seemed nothing could ever get any worse (you actually know something will definately get worse when someone said that)...

"Insurance- Unconditional- University of Nottingham"

Encore fuck.



The shock woke me up from my slumber. FUH......
Maybe I was just thinking too much about it, but honestly I think I didn't. Heck, I have yet to even feel the euphoric exuberance my peers are feeling right now before taking off.

Maybe this is a sign. Maybe I should quit my Benson & Hedges. Maybe I should stop staring them Notts fellas with green eyes just because "Notts is leading".

3 comments:

adlan wafi said...

hehehehehe...iman would be proud to read this aqeem :)

it's a sign i tell u, notts was meant for you

Aqeem Azam said...

nooooo..ahahha...
boleyh tukar tak skang? Encik UCAS??

adlan wafi said...

awwww...x ley la aqeem, dh terlmbt. itula, aku ckp dulu x nak dgr.

tgk, skrg polini pun dh saje hntr lmbt kt kau :P

suke email die mlm2...

Post a Comment