6.11.09

The unexpected roomie and the expected companion


It was like groping into wicked darkness during the first few days here. I made a big blunder bringing a 22kg luggage only with me (including Marieb; Anatomy & Physio!). I was as unperturbed as a monk back in Malaysia about settling down here. Then, London force coupled with the university life came knocking me unannounced. Wow, was I fucked up, badly. I dont know how to do this, I don't know to do that, I haven't got this, should I do this or that, how do I go here and there...why am I here in the first place?!

Sigh.

Then along came Polly. *random*. Then along came Raja and everything seems to dissipate into sheer simplicity. He came a few days after I was here and made life SO much easier. I totally miss him right now. A month having him as a roommate would be more than enough to do justice for anybody to yearn for his companion. Heck, Effa stayed for two nights in London and take a look of his makeover by Raja! LOL!

Now its different. Now there would be no one greeting me as I entered my room from class. No one makes me coffee every morning. No one saying "Are you ok?" to me anymore.

=((

" You can do anything you want as long as you have your own integrity"

5 comments:

Amir said...

Are you ok?

:D

Aqeem Azam said...

auuuuuuww...so sweet..thanx amir!=)

hilariouskozac said...

syg...jgn la ckp mcm tu..i sedey jgk ok..missing all of u as much as u do..anyways..are u ok?

Dr chronic~ said...

u re doing well la aqeem.. no worries.. give urself some time!!

perhaps u cud cook us more to keep urself occupied? haha

Aqeem Azam said...

haha..tuh la kozac..cant wait to see u guys! im ok now..thanx btw..hehe..

Dr. Chronic? nickname hadek2 sgt...hahah...boleh je..sponsor la bhn mntah..boleh je masak..huhuhu

Post a Comment