9.1.10

Sayang bucuk honey manja bee.

Those three words.
Are said too much.
But not enough.

Snow Patrol was so spot on when they came up with the lyrics! There's this couple yeah. So lovey dovey yeah. With all their status on IM and Facebook yeah. The bloke said that's the only way to express his l*ve yeah. At first I don't mind yeah. I don't even care yeah.

But goddamn mate! I've been reading it for more than a year now. All your statuses and updates are public. I don't want to read it but I did.

Yes, I am selfish. But so are you.
Yes, I am jealous. But so are the rest of you loser loners out there.

4 comments:

Huda said...

Totally get what you mean. x.x I mean, others have their own SO too but you don't see them flaunting their relationships all the time. They keep it quiet and private with an occasional burst here and there, and that, in my opinion, makes them look cute and sweet. Overdose in sweetness can make you puke.

Well, I suppose I am a tad jealous, but I don't need to be reminded 24/7 on how much they love each other, right? XD

Uhh...yeah. Ok bye. *runs*

Aqeem Azam said...

ahahah...yup..agree with u..glad somebody feels da same way with me out there..hehe...

heni said...

nothing more should be said aqeem. evendo we mite not be rferring to the same case, we both go down this road so well. and there's colourful puke alongside that road.

puke bag please.

infinite X's and O's

Aqeem Azam said...

yeah...how wonderful it is to noe that everyone can relate to it..heheh

Post a Comment