16.1.10

Weakling.

My previous post was such a mistake. Sorry for the jiwang-ness people. I know how it feels when you read this kind of post.

I am composed.
I am emotionally lacking.
I am in control.

I do not depend on anybody, much more for a single person, to be felicitous. That is weak. I belong to me.

I do not need a special person. Family and friends are all that I have, and all that I need. So for people who feel the same way that I did before, ponder on this. What more could you ask for? =)



p/s: Marriage would by now be nowhere near me. =)

6 comments:

Heni said...

aqeem, i am loving this post. it is exactly how i am feeling right now. NOT layan-ing those effing feelings anymore.

life may be a bitch, but we all know Aqeem Azam is. you know we are watchingg you. XOXO.

Aqeem Azam said...

HAHAHAHAHAAH! thanx henny lenny..made my day..*tgh mngintai Blair disebalik pokok pisang smbil send her latest update to GG*

anish said...

tah tah ko kawin tahun depan x?
kehkehkeh

tkas said...

hi aqeem, dah terlambat reply pown..

yeah,we belong to ourselves but we r also belong to Him kan??

saje nak mencelah aqeem,huhuhu

z.shin said...

bile nak update ni aqeem oit!

ffh said...

whoa~aqeem jiwang:P

Post a Comment