9.8.10

decision decision...

I wonder...

Why do we fret on so many of life's decision? Why do we even fret on making one?

When you see the world as I see it, everything has its own pros and cons. Well, it is a common notion and the stakes are a huge number of you guys out there might agree with me. If that is the case, you should agree with me that decision making is just pure BS, well logically.

See, if everything has its pros and cons, its ooohhhs and aaahhhs, why do we need to have the need to CHOOSE?

Okay, math weez says that we can list down the pros and cons to help us decide. But then again, we're just assessing the quantity of it, while leaving out the quality of the arguments, which from my understanding, is pretty damn hard to analyse!

If you did ToK, you'd empathise my frustration here.

So, is decision making a myth?

I wonder...

p/s : Writer strongly believes that it is a myth as he is too lazy to make decisions, thus rambling off with this excuse, errr no, this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment